Thursday 13 March 2014

Keith Urban Says Nicole Kidman & Their Girls Love 'Let It Go'!

Keith Urban is directed out RIVABELLA restaurant after dinner with friends on Wednesday night (March 12) in West Hollywood, California





 


The 46-year-old singer taped an episode of his live performance show American Idol last night. The theme of the night was songs of the cinema and a contestant named Rose Majesty decided to sing the song "Let It Go" from the Oscar winning film Frozen.

"Right now, my wife [Nicole Kidman] and our daughters are watching this at home and I know you love that song. Sunday Rose is our daughter, by the way, along with FeFe" he said.

When Ryan Seacrest asked what character frozen children as the best, Keith said, "I do not know, I love that song you Right now our daughter is screaming at the TV, I'm sure.." So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment