Wednesday 16 April 2014

Watch Keith Urban Give A Tour Of His ‘Idol’ Trailer


Have you ever wondered how things are for Keith Urban behind the scenes of American Idol? Country singer decided it was time to give the fans a tour of its features between racks in a new video called Idle Chatter Episode 1. See below.



"Hello everyone, Keith here, “the judge ACM Award winner says Idol, before deciding to make its repetition. "Well, they know it's me," he reasons.

Idol just finished the test, and Urban was eager to show where it hangs when not on set. He goes back to where all the trailers are parked. Almost all are large and luxurious, and then heads to his, that is ... a U- Haul.

"For some reason, there was some confusion in communication," he says as he stands at the bottom of the U- Haul. Inside we see a folding chair and some T-shirts hanging on a makeshift closet. Urban also shows his “boom box" - that is just your iPhone just placed in a red cup.

"Okay.’M Not mad at you guys.’ve got everything I need. I got my guitar, I can play a little. All clothing, I have to separate what I'm going to wear tonight."

Related: Raise ' Em Up Keith Urban Tour starts in July

Hungry? He has also covered, as bananas and eat a clementine half of Harry Connick, Jr.

"I have my “Keep Austin Weird " mug I got in Seattle. Backstage Left by a guy who must have been in Texas," says blankly.

No comments:

Post a Comment