Wednesday 4 March 2015

Marriage With Nicole Comes First For Keith Urban

Keith Urban has admitted you have to put your marriage first otherwise your life can feel like a game of Jenga.



The 47-year-old singer born in New Zealand supports his wife Nicole Kidman, whom he married in 2006, as a priority otherwise the balance between work and life can begin to feel like building game block challenging.

 "Someone once said," If your marriage is not your priority, is not married, "Urban said.

"And I thought, for me that is so true. So, while I keep as a priority, everything else kind of seems to work. And when not staying as a priority, is ... Jenga."

The piece of Australia also revealed that he would have trouble keeping his schedule in order if it were not for the 47-year-old actress.

He explained: "I have plenty of people to help me ... starting with my wife, who is extraordinary in the maintenance of all types of programmed and balanced."

Meanwhile, Keith, who has battled drug addiction and alcohol in the past, previously accredited by Nicole help you stay sober and encouraging him to go to rehab, shortly after they married.

He said: "I was very, very blessed to have an intervention Nic call on me I do not give as ** t about anything except turning a corner in my life and do what is necessary for that.".

The couple, who met at an awards ceremony in 2005, has daughters Sunday, six four years of faith together.

No comments:

Post a Comment