Monday 10 August 2015

Nicole Kidman On Keith Urban: 'I Wish I Could Have Met Him Much Earlier'

To call the queen Nicole Kidman photo shoot for Vogue beautiful desert issues is an understatement.

The 48-year-old actress looks stunning in the photos taken by the photographer Peter Lindbergh, who celebrates her upcoming role in Werner Herzog's film The Queen of the Desert as revolutionary figure Gertrude Bell.


 
In the accompanying interview, the Australian star chats about her family life with her husband Keith Urban and their daughters, 7-year-old Sunday Rose and 4 years old, of faith.

"Keith and I always say, 'We're doing a play,' 'We are doing a tour,' because it is so - the family has to do it together," says Kidman.

The two have been married since June 2006, and she is obviously still hurt to this day. During the interview a night referred to the judge of American Idol, where she saw her husband sings in an impromptu jam session. "I looked him in a moment and saw his tattoos and his foot to go, and he had the guitar, and I was like, 'God, I love that man,'" spurting. "I am very happy that I am in this world. '"

If the Oscar-winning actress, have more children with 47-year-old country star.


 
"I wish I could have known much earlier and had way more children with him," he says bluntly. "But I do not. I mean, if I could have had two more children with him, it would have been simply glorious. But as Keith says," The mind will, Nicole. Turn it off. '"

The actress often privately says that sometimes speaks so openly about personal issues like motherhood to help others. Besides his daughters with Keith, Nicole has two adopted children - Isabella Jane and Connor - with ex-husband Tom Cruise. "I have experienced adoption. I have experienced the birth with a genetic child. I experienced subrogation with a genetic child," he explains. "I talk openly about it because many of my friends are discussing it. It is important for other women to go, 'I get it!'"

Nicole also allows the charger in his rustic home and farm in Australia, participating in its popular series of 73 questions. In the Q & A, Nicole says the best way to decompress is "making love" and wearing white flowy dress shows a carefree itself is rather rare side.

"I can read here," Nicole added about why he chose to live in Nashville unlike Hollywood. "I can write here. I can walk. I can take my kids to school. I can live the way I've always wanted to live ... A life. A real life."

No comments:

Post a Comment