Tuesday 15 May 2018

Keith Urban Says Wife Nicole Kidman 'Regrets' Heckling Him During Private Concert in Nashville

Earlier this week, Keith Urban's wife, Nicole Kidman, joined him on stage to sing his song "Parallel Line".

And although he told Ellen DeGeneres on Friday that the duo was not scheduled for his first Spotify Fans event Monday night in Nashville, he admitted that the 50-year-old actress would have wished he had not shouted at her during this performance.

"Now he's repenting," said Urban, 50, at The Ellen DeGeneres Show. "We were in this Spotify event where I was playing just a few acoustic songs, talking about the album, someone was asking about this song called" Parallel Line "in the audience, Ed Sheeran is one of the writers he I'm talking about that, and I'm talking about the song, I'm talking, I'm talking, and from the back of the room, this woman is saying, "Play the song!" And I thought, I know that voice everywhere, and, Of course, he is my wife drunk me, basically.


The country singer challenged his 12-year-old wife to go on stage and sing with him, and to Urbano's surprise, he did it. "I said," Will you come and do it with me? "What I never thought I could do," he says. "Because it's very frustrating, unbearable for her to do it, but she did it." She got up and sang it.

The following night, the couple made an appointment at the Time 100 gala in New York, where they had a "strange" meeting with Olympian Adam Rippon.

"Nic and I love Adam," said Urban. "He is fantastic." So we met him and Nic was talking and she said, "My God, you feel very good, Adam." She said, "My husband smells good too, I feel it." Then Adam leans over, says, "That Smells good ".

No comments:

Post a Comment